At International Automotive Components, it’s what’s inside that really drives us. Operating across 19 countries, we bring over 160 years of automotive expertise to the forefront in crafting beautiful interiors that help to differentiate vehicles in the global marketplace. We believe our employees to be our greatest asset: we welcome employees of all backgrounds, and are proud to provide benefits such as professional development opportunities, a gym scheme, and length of service awards among many others.
We are excited to confirm the below opportunity to join our innovative and conscientious team:
Production Operator - FLT Driver
37.5 – on a rotating shift pattern of Mornings and Afternoons.
Production Operators – Supply Chain
Successful applicants will ideally have the following:
- Proven experience of working as a FLT driver in a fast-moving warehousing / distribution / production environment.
- Proven experience of safely and accurately loading/unloading trailers and locating stock into racking.
- Proven experience of accurately delivering stock to and from a just-in-time or sequenced production line.
- Other warehouse duties
- Reach and Counterbalance licences
- Candidates will have previous experience in the automotive industry, preferably within a high volume, manufacturing environment.
- They must have proven experience in building positive relationships and be flexible to meet business demands.
- Candidates must be PC literate, have excellent organisational and communication skills as well as a strong sense of urgency and an ability to work under pressure.
- They must be confident decision makers and proactive problem solvers, with a hands-on approach.
- They must have the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Perform all duties in accordance with “Zero Defects” Quality policy.
- Valid Reach and counterbalance licence