Position Specific Requirements
- Provides planning, leadership and consultative support for the implementation and maintenance of customer quality system requirements and continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of personnel in the Quality Department.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Responsible to facilitate IATF/TS1694.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years automotive Tier 1 management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management or related field preferred.
- IATF 16949 experience required and ISO 9001:2015 experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels across the organization and with customers.
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data.
- Continuous Improvement / Kaizen / Lean facilitator.