At International Automotive Components, it’s what’s inside that really drives us. Operating across 19 countries, we bring over 160 years of automotive expertise to the forefront in crafting beautiful interiors that help to differentiate vehicles in the global marketplace. We believe our employees to be our greatest asset: we welcome employees of all backgrounds and are proud to provide benefits such as professional development opportunities, a gym scheme, and length of service awards among many others.
We are excited to confirm the below opportunity to join our innovative and conscientious team:
Main Purpose of the Role
The Finance Analyst will play a pivotal role in providing accurate and data-based information on IAC Solihull, researching and analysing financial information to help the company make informed decisions and monitor financial movements. Supporting key business stakeholders to understand costs to improve the profitability of the plant. It’s a key role to achieve the month-end process both internally with the plant finance team and working with the shared services teams.
- Work with various teams across the organisation to identify and analyse Financial data and provide insights that support data-driven decision-making.
- Design and implement reports and provide insights that enable financial data-driven decision-making
- Help to drive the continuous improvement of data quality
- Analyse current and past financial data
- Look at current financial performance and identify trends
- Able to Consult with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
- Work with Shared Services to timely address queries.
- Business Partnering with Supply Chain/Maintenance and Quality.
- Supporting month-end close with variance and root cause analysis as assigned
- Driving the forecast, budget and business planning processes for assigned areas of the business.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A desire to learn and succeed in a fast-paced finance team, with a specific focus on delivering high-quality management information and analysis to the business and our clients.
- Be studying (or have the desire to start studying) towards a professional accountancy qualification AAT(ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Be able to work as part of a team and be able to thrive in a supportive and collegiate environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Strong attention to and desire to operate at a high level of detail.
- Good knowledge of Excel and a high level of IT literacy.
- Ability to multi-task and not be afraid to ‘get stuck in'.
- Good team player as well as capable of working using your own initiative.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to present data in formats relevant to the audience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.