- Oversee the planning and scheduling of plant operations to manufacture products that meet customer requirements while maximizing plant profitability.
- Monitor inventory levels and help develop plans to increase the rate at which materials flow through the plant, reduce inventory levels.
- Monitor and develop inventory scheduling and control techniques compatible with JIT, Kaizen and Lean principles.
- Industrial Engineer, Mechanic, Bachelor of Business Administration.
5 years of experience in a similar position within the automotive industry
- Knowledge in Inventory Control, Freight, APICS, SAP, QAD, ERP's EXCEL.
- Prepare Delivery Plans (releases) to suppliers, always ensuring optimal supply, in time and quantities of raw materials, avoiding extraordinary freight and line stoppages.
- Analyze customer demand at the component level.
- Determine component coverage and potential shortage risks.
- Preparation and dispatch of releases to assigned suppliers.
- Tracking of supplier shipments until their arrival at the plant together with traffic.
- Coordinate engineering changes, new projects and production outputs in conjunction with Engineering, Production Scheduling and Customer Service.
- Define in conjunction with traffic, collection routes with suppliers to spend only the allocated budget.