*$500 Sign On Bonus*
This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of IAC as described below:
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of IAC employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety Rules.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of IAC to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- To meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of IAC.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Meet or exceed daily production goals and departmental objectives as directed.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work, return all tools to proper storage area at the end of the shift and report any malfunctioning equipment.
- Direct all non-conforming parts to the appropriate reprocess area.
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA system and/or phone, business use only.
- Work overtime as needed in accordance with Company Policy.
- Perform all assigned tasks per the TPM, SOP (standard operating procedures), manufacturing alerts, safety alerts and quality alerts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow production schedule to ensure correct part version is assembled
- Scan and place labels on part at the beginning of the line
- Operate machine to install components per work instructions
- Pack-out parts into finished goods rack
- Check components to ensure proper functionality
- Mark and report defective components for repair to supervisor
- Ability to read, write and speak English without the assistance effectively along with basic mathematical skills required.
- Must have a High School education or equivalent
Related Work Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day, the ability to lift up to 15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis, and the ability to perform work that is below the knees and above the shoulders on an occasional basis. This position also requires a person to be capable of performing sustained motion for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day and capable of repetitive motion for up to four (4) hours.
This position requires the continued use of eye protection as well as task specific PPE.