Who YOU are!
• To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
• To demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
• Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of IAC employees as described in the Work Plant and Work Safety Rules.
• Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies, and procedures of IAC to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor so the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
• Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
• To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
• Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives, and activities.
• Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s standards.
• Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA System, and/or phone, business use only.
• Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
• Directly supervises all employees in the Quality Assurance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Plan, coordinate, and direct the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with TS16949 standards.
• CCC Quality principal.
• Ensure that requirements of the ”Implementation Rules for Compulsory Certification of Products” document are effectively established, implemented, and maintained in the plant.
• Ensure product consistency and conformity between product and standard.
• Correctly use the CCC certificate and mark, and ensure continuous validity of the certificate status of products affixed with CCC mark.
• Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals.
• Assures processes and completed products meet specified standards and specifications.
• Leads investigations of non-conformities in data or products to determine root cause.
• Track corrective action effectiveness and responsiveness.
• Works with all departments in the development, documentation, and implementation of the Quality System.
• Participates in internal and external audits and reports the status of the Quality System.
• Participates with Program Teams on new product design and manufacture.
• Assists in the development of DFMEA, PFMEA, and Control Plans.
• Part approval submissions to customers.
• Support customer and registrar quality audits, meetings, and supplier days.
• Support supplier or vendor development and control.
• KPI tracking and maintenance.
• Attend production parts reviews and enter data into customer system(s)
• Maintain customer quality contacts and correspondence
• Maintain close working relationships with internal departments for tracking design, quality, manufacturing, and supplier-related issues
• Analyze corrective actions for completeness for related production concerns, and work with supplier or plant quality to closure
• Bachelor's degree with 5-7 experience in the quality assurance field
• Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• (5) five or more years experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment, prefer union experience.
• Complete understanding and comprehension of TS16949
• Ability to read, write, and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
• Must be a team player having excellent communication, organization, negotiation, and interpersonal skills as well as analytical skills
• Must be able to function in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
• Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and follow direction
• This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.
• This position requires the use of eye protection and hearing protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
• Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15