Do you enjoy working in a team in the international network?
Are you passionate about supply chain?
Would you like to develop your logistic experience inside our newly built plant in Hrusky (Breclav)?
Go on reading, because in IAC we are now looking for you.
Supply Chain Manager - job description:
- Develops, implements and monitors logistics management activities for the timely and efficient production, transport and distribution of goods.
- Directs and controls the design of material- and information flows and logistics processes of a complex plant operation
- Responsible for the implementation of a suitable logistics controlling and QAD (ERP system)
- Manages bottleneck situations and customer escalations
- Participation in global strategic projects and internal costing for new projects – B price
- Ensures the implementation and application of global logistics and IAC standards
- Interest continuous improvement and establish process improvements
- Cooperation with departments to consistently increase plant performance
- Responsible for achieving the targeted logistics KPIs within plant logistics
- Responsible for hiring process and sustain the team performance and evaluation
- Inventory management
- Responsible for implementation internal logistics system in Greenfield
- Responsible for strategic planning
- University education - logistics or economy
- English - B2
- German - B2
- Driving licence
- MS Office - advanced
- 5 years experience on the management position
- JIT/JIS experience