We are currently seeking a permanent, full-time Cost Accountant for our Arlington, TX facility.
- Material Cost
- Variance to the cost and their elements
- Payroll analysis
- Physical Inventory
- QAD system
- Purchased Price Variance
- Engineering Changes
- Bil off Material analysis
- Forecast and Budget process.
- Participate in monthly close procedure
- Provide month-end cost variance analysis
- Perform all related inventory journal entries
- Inventory Account Reconciliation
- Participate in Sales and Cost Forecast and Budget
- PPV analysis
- BOM audits and analysis
- Perform Hourly Payroll
- Payroll Analysis
- Audit and Compliance for Cost and Payroll activities
- Other Ad-hoc reports
Who YOU are!
- Strategic thinker. You enjoy analyzing data or trends for planning, forecasting, and advising.
- Collaborative partner. You build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data, and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Analytical problem solver. You love to solve problems by going beyond just "fixing" to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend new ideas.
We want to talk to you if you have the following:
- • Accounting degree• 3-5 years of experience, strongly preferred in the manufacturing environment
• Standard costing knowledge
• Experience with account reconciliations
• Ability to work with Mathematical concepts and financial information
• Strong computer skills (Excel [Macros]/Word/PowerPoint)
• Ability to pay attention to details
• AS400/QAD hands-on experience Preferably
Perks to working with IAC!
- Competitive salary
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supportive leadership
- Holiday plant shut-down
- Company events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Work in a place where your team values you!