We seek a permanent, full-time Assistant Controller for our Arlington, TX facility.
General Job Duties:
- KPI: Perform daily, weekly, and Monthly KPI reports
- Launch costs: Control and report all plant launch costs. Work with the launch team to prepare the annual launch forecast
- Weekly and Monthly forecasting: Support Plant Controller during monthly forecasting process of profit and loss account and balance sheet, Cash Flow forecasting
- P&L responsibility: Full responsibility for specific P&L lines. Month End procedures: Journal preparation, P&L, and Balance Sheet analysis during 3 day Close.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and responses to analytical queries Corporate reporting: Support/supervise the completion of monthly direct margin report for monthly management information pack including commentary.
- Support Plant Controller on other reports required for monthly management pack.
- Balance Sheet: ensure balance sheet integrity (including Fixed Asset Register)
- Team Development: Ensure Development of team members (Finance Assistants) Internal Controls: Support Plant Controller in implementing/maintaining internal controls including full SOX compliance HSE:
- Ensure that all health and safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable Accounting Experience working in Manufacturing with experience in standard costing systems
- Confident with strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
- Hands-on approach
- Highly flexible and adaptable with the ability to work individually or as part of a team and work on their own initiative when required.
- High standard of Excel skills is a must
- Automotive experience
- Understanding of IATF16949 / ISO9001
- QAD ERP experience
- Hyperion experience
- Experience with SOX Internal Audit procedures
· This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.
·This position requires the use of eye protection and hearing protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
· Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and lift to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15 lbs regularly. Must be able to perform overhead work and work below the waist.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday plant shut-down
- Paid time off
- Company events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Looking for a next-level career? Apply today!