We are currently seeking Assembly Team Members for the 1st shift (6am-2pm) at our Arlington, TX facility.
Our Production Assembly Team Members are key components of our organization. Team Members are expected to assemble and/or sequence components at a rate to meet customer quality and delivery expectations. Team Members must maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
General Job Duties:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Cross-training and job rotation are vital to our operations and are required of all team members.
- Able to stand 8–12 hours per day.
- Able to lift up to 15lbs on a frequent basis, and up to 50lbs with assistance.
- Ability to work extra hours or shifts based on customer production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work 6 days a week.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career growth opportunities
Looking for a next-level career? Apply today!