The Quality Manager is responsible for the organization, coordination and direction of all quality activities in accordance with customer and company quality requirements.
- Establish and maintain necessary resources for effective quality planning and procedures to promote total organizational commitment to continuously improve products, processes and systems.
- Coordinate the efforts of the quality assurance department to provide maximum services to other departments.
- Carry out special assignments as requested by the General Manager.
- Responsible for training, upgrading, development and salary review or quality assurance personnel.
- Assess the effectiveness of the quality systems/schedule and facilitate management review.
- Investigate and report on all customer complaints ensuring irreversible corrective action is applied to prevent reoccurrence.
- Conduct process studies and recommend improvements that will increase productivity and quality.
- Initiate studies on internal rejects and rework. Recommend improved methods that will result in increased productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Promote a constructive working environment through the exchange of information and ideas.
- Implement and facilitate IATF/TS16949 along with all associates.Responsible for upholding CCC Compliance referring to
Perform other duties as assigned.
- CCAP-C11- 09 Appendix 4
I understand I have the authority to conduct my job as defined in this job description and in the event that a portion of my duties cannot be achieved, I have the authority to bring this matter to the attention of my immediate Supervisor/Manager.
Education and Experience:
5 years QA Automotive experience. 3 years supervisory experience. Certified SQE. (DOE) Design of Experiments
Statistical problem solving. Advanced SPC. PPAP. IATF/TS-16949 Requirements and standards.