Main purpose of the job:
Support the implementation of QAD and migration to its systems across Europe, liaising with functional stakeholders to understand business requirements.
Main missions and results:
- Implement Manufacturing, Productions Execution, Shipping and any other related QAD solutions for Greenfields, Brown Fields and System Migrations.
- Lead and participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Assess Logistic processes and system inefficiencies (proactive and reactive).
- Support in analysing logistics data, organising relevant data into accessible reports.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Certification in QAD Product preferred.
- QAD Application Knowledge, especially in the Core Manufacturing concept, Planning & Scheduling (MRP & MSW/PSW), Discrete & Repetitive Production (Production Orders)
- MES Applications experience preferred.
- Automotive or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience in EDI releases and demand management preferred.
Note: this is not an exhaustive list. All employees are expected to show flexibility and continued self-development to meet the ever-changing needs of the business. All job descriptions / vacancy notices will be subject to continual development.