We are currently seeking a permanent, full-time Forklift operator for all three shifts at our Arlington, TX facility!
1st shift (6am-2pm)
2nd shift (2p-10p)
3rd shift (10pm-6am)
BASIC FUNCTIONS & SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Complete forklift pre-operational checklist at the start of shift.
- Stretch wrap pallets
- Maintain order to warehouse (straight rows and proper aisles)
- Inspect pallets or containers for damage or missing labels
- Pull, stage and load shipments as directed by supervisor
- Scan loads and download scanner
- Load finished goods, delivering to shipping and/or designated areas
- Unload trucks
- Load components necessary for line
- Lower down WIP product
- Coordinate and pull trailers in and out of docks
- General maintenance of tractor (refuel, check oil, keep up appearance of tractor)
- Complete dock hitch checklist
- Warehouse finished goods as instructed by supervisor
- Inventory control
- Rotate stock
- Maintain returnable and pallets
- Communicate with other shift supervisor concerning problems
- Assure all shipments are 100% checked
- Deliver dye to the presses and return to the cage
- Maintain the layout of the dye cage
- Deliver dryer to press – check dryer before delivery to ensure it is clean
- Return dryer – check dryer before returning.
- Monitor the bulk-dryer hoppers.
- Stock incoming dye
- Coordinate P.O.U. stocking
- Prepare/Maintain accurate paperwork for shipments & receivables
- Maintain efficiency
- Meet TS16949 requirements
- Housekeeping and other duties as assigned
- Perform work of equal or lower grade, as directed by supervision that will include training of inexperienced personnel.
This position requires eye protection and hearing protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15 lbs regularly. Must be able to perform overhead work and work below the waist.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Looking for a next-level career? Apply today!