We have an immediate opening for an HR Administrative Assistant to join our team, this candidate must have a great work ethic, a high sense of urgency, and dynamic energy.
This could be a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Who YOU are!
- Strategic thinker. You enjoy analyzing data or trends for planning, forecasting, and advising.
- Collaborative partner. You build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data, and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Analytical problem solver. You love to solve problems by going beyond just "fixing" to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend new ideas.
- Perform a wide variety of responsible clerical, administrative, and office support duties
in support of the HR team.
- Provide general administrative support which could include coordinating meetings and appointments, planning events/meetings, and ordering office supplies.
- Provide in-depth administrative support by generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, and reports.
- Maintain employee files and HR filing system, including all current, incoming, and outgoing employees.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs (on an as-needed basis).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We want to talk to you if you have the following:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource laws and practices.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Energetic and driven personality with a passion for working with people.
- Professional attitude and ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive HR and recruiting matters.
Perks to working with IAC!
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supportive leadership
- Holiday plant shut-down
- Company events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Work in a place where your team values you!