- Certified Electrician
- Perform work on robotics, secondary equipment, Injection Molding Machines and related equipment as required
- Primary assignment will be 2nd, but able to work overtime and other shifts as needed by the Company
- JOB FUNCTIONS: Performs the following electrical, maintenance and associated jobs:
- Perform programming and trouble shooting off all robots, secondary equipment, molding machines, vision systems, air compressors, vacuum systems, cooling water systems, sprinkler systems and all production and plant related needs in responsibility areas.
- Ability to direct and instruct maintenance employees.
- PC/Computer proficiency
- Ability to develop and write programs for robotics and PLC's.
- Ability to read and work with blue prints of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical within all plant wide responsibility areas.
- Able to adapt to new technology of robotics and secondary equipment and assembly system production with minimum training or self teach.
- Can create and build systems that adhere to company production needs.
- Be able to support all existing programs and assist in setting up new ones.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or department manager.
- Adhere to applicable quality and environmental system requirements, work instructions, and procedures.