Required Skills for This Position
- Managing procurement processes.
- Understand & Achieve business goals and objectives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Supplier Relationship management
Required Experience in following areas:
- Procurement rxperience for Tier 1 Automotive Interiors manufacturering company.
- Experience of Core Sourcing Activities Like Raw Materials , plastic parts etc.
- Experience in Handling procurement / Bought Out Components / Rolled Goods/ Non- Production Procurement in Auto industry
- Must know basic Costing & Cost Analysis.
- Sending RFQ to supplier , Make Cost comparisons & , Negotiate.
- Experience in Vendor Development.
- Preferably Engineering Graduate in Mechanical / Production or equivalent stream.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Commodity – Automotive Interior plastics .