Main Function / Purpose of Job
- Direct Material Price & Cost Tracking for all OEM directed (DSS) supplied parts within North America, to ensure are in sync.
- Provide management with analysis of price and cost in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, if applicable, debits to DSS suppliers, based on data analysis.
- Compile, Analyze and report financial data that driven decisions.
- Manage accurate communication between purchasing, commercial and shared services, to ensure proper pricing with DSS suppliers.
Preferred Education & Experiences to fulfil role (essential & desirable)
- Bachelor's degree as Accountant.
- 1-3 years job experience within finance and accounting.
- Automotive experience is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge of finance procedures and practices including Cost accounting, accounts payable and receivable.
- Competence in business tools: PC (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent Enlgish Speaker requierd.
- Analytical, communication and understanding of financial & accounting processes skills.